Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Reunion

This weekend was my Mom's family reunion. My Mom and Aunt organized it. It was a lot of fun. I was able to hang out with my cousins that I don't see near enough as well as see extended family that I haven't seen for years. I took pictures of my "niece and nephew" who are acutely my Cousin's kids (Eddie and Michelle are more like my brother and sister so they are my niece and nephew. Get it?)

Paige

Colin

I love these two kids so much!!! Thanks Colin and Paige for being good sports. Love you!

I also sneaked in a picture of my second cousins little boy. He's not much for pictures...good thing he's not my son. He would go nuts with me.

Daniel


My cousin Jon has a dang cute little boy that has beautiful blue eyes. Had to have a picture of him.
Max

No comments: