Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kona


Kona is our year old boxer. She is a great dog and we love her to death. I gave her to Rob for Easter last year but she is really my dog. I like to rub it in that she loves me most. I named her after the city of Kona on the Island of Hawaii. She is a reverse brindle and so I thought she looked like a mocha coffee. Since I love HI I thought it was a great name...there is just one problem, Kona is a girl with a boy name. The name Kona in Hawaiian is a male name. OH well. We just won't tell her.

2 comments:

Kayla Girl said...

so if Kona is a boy's name, What does it mean in Hawaiian???

Jen said...

I love your blog! I cant believe you've had one all this time and this is the first I have heard about it. Love the pics of Austin and the graffiti wall. See- already you are rocking it with photoshop. (and its only been less than a month?!!)