Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Today we went to the zoo with my mom and nieces. Rob was off work so he went with us. YEA!!! We had a ton of fun with the kids. It was a GREAT day. So my title doesn't really go with my pictures but we did see at least two of the 3 animals from the title.
Budah was terrified by the elephant as you can see by how he is clinching Robs shirt.


I just thought this was a cool pic but I had to cut out all the peoples heads since we sat in the VERY back.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! Love the pics. Especially that flag/bird one. We need to get out and shoot. I mean really... Im kind of needing a 'retreat'- if you know what I mean. :)

Mackenzie said...

We need to go together! We bought a Zoo pass! Co Totally loves it, sis could kinda care less!