Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Hallween

Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Mikala is old enough that she can enjoy the idea and the candy (of course). Budah was a lil Mexican and Mik was a pink bear. We went to my parents house and trick or treated on her street. Then we came home and Budah went out with Zach, Mike and Issac. He loves being with the boys and they are SO good to him. I took Mik around to a few houses and she loved it. My Mom and Dad came over for a late dinner. It was great to visit with them.Ella, Olivia, Mikala, Budah

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! I love their costumes!!! Miss you- call me soon k?

Sophia Davis said...

FUN!!! Next year we will have to take the kids together.

Mackenzie said...

Ok, I frickin love the lil mexican!!!!

Mackenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Hey Susie! Thanks for checking in on me on my blog. I updated it today about my visit with Yama. Thanks for all your help yesterday and letting me squeeze your hand! You guys are great over there!!!

I love your blog! Sounds like we have a few things in common. Well, take care!