Friday, November 21, 2008

Another photo shoot with my kids

I am so happy I had yesterday off. I FINALLY got to go shooting with my friend Jennifer. I always have a ton of fun with her. She is a amazing photographer not to mention how crafty she is. She is constantly working on a new project for her gorgeous girls to wear. Yesterday, it was darling skirts. One of Jen's friends came with us and she has two of the cutest kids. I have to say... the best part of the day was that all of our kids took turns being whine and difficult. It made me realize I am not in this alone...other moms struggle with the same issues. Thanks for a great afternoon.



3 comments:

Jen said...

Love them!!! I had such a great time! Oh and guess what- I was out there again today meeting a friend for lunch- I totally got kicked out by that stupid security guard. The one that told me there were no bathrooms. But... my sister and I got the final word on him!! hehehe... So just be warned if you go back!

Sophia Davis said...

SUSIE! I love these pictures! WOW! I love Jen too. Sorry I missed this photo opp with you too.

Andrea and Alex Barker said...

So stinkin cute!! Hey, I need your email address so I can add you to my blog. I am making it private :) Thanks!!!