Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gabi's Baptism

Today I went one of my best friends baby's baptism. As I was running out of the house I grabbed my camera. Gabi was born last June and I had the pleasure of being one of the fist to see her after delivery by C-Section. Today, I had the pleasure to be a part of this special day. Sophia and Brandon (her husband) graduated from Judge the year after I did. Sophia and I were good friends while in high school and kept up on each others lives in the years after. One day Sophia came into my office with her newborn boy. That was nearly 3 years ago. I am thankful to have her and Brandon in my life as well as their two beautiful kids Ayden and Gabi.



This is such a special picture. This is the first time Sophia's brother held his niece.


Aren't they both BEAUTIFUL?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh! WHat a beautiful day! And Sophia and her little one are so beautiful!