Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Best Friend

I wanted to introduce you to my new best friend. I think that all of us have certain things we look for and expect from a friend...support, good communication, there for you in time of need. We have a lot in common. We both look good in pink (although was never my color...I like it a whole lot more now that I have Mikala), we work well together, and she is very dependable. Her name is Ping!


The One Touch Ping

The device that injects the catheter into my body


Another look at the needle


This has been a true life saver. My blood sugars are now in the normal range all day long. I feel 1000 times better. I don't get sick after eating and I am not as grumpy as I have been. My glucometer and ping "talk" to each other so I can do everything I need to do from the glucometer.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for you!! Miss you- lets go shoot soon k?

Jessica said...

Oh Susie you always make me laugh! By the way I love your layout for your blog. I miss not seeing you at Parzych's! I will start making appointments on Mondays. So no, I have not heard a word from Molina and I know, that letter was written very well. I did not post the whole thing but Dr. P has a copy too. If I worked for Molina I would feel sorry for this kid...but then again he didnt qualify for the synigis shots. Oh well, it's back to my favorite passing time...the waiting game. Thank you for being so wonderful and supportive. talk to you soon.