Saturday, September 20, 2008

A week in Park City

So we have been home for a week but I am just now getting it together to do a post. I don't know what my problem has been but...anyway. So my Aunt and Uncle thought we needed a break. They gave us their time share in Park City for the week. OMG can I just tell you how wonderful it was. We had a GREAT time. They had several kid friendly activities that we did. Budah and I walked up and down Main Street more times than I care to count but he loved it and I loved being with him. Mik could have cared less what we did, she just wanted to be involved. Rob and I got to spend some quality time with the kids and each other. Thanks Aunt Linda and Uncle John!
Budah painted his face while painting a flower pot
Mik's tie-dyed shirt. Way to big but she can grow into it...someday
Budah's tie dye

3 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! Im glad you guys were able to get away. You deserved it. Love your family pics. Call me when you get your phone back. I have a question for ya.

The Lewis Family said...

Love the family photos! Too cute!

lindsay said...

your fam pictures are great! cute family and good to hear you had some time away from the crazy world!