Thursday, September 4, 2008

What happens when a 2 year old plays with his Daddy's razor

Yesterday, I was playing on the computer, catching up on all my friends blogs when I realized Budah was being very quiet. (Never a good thing) I went into the bathroom where I had last seen him. The light was still on. I walked in and found my cute little poop playing in the toilet. (Thank God I had cleaned it 4 hours earlier) He was getting his hair wet...but why. I told him to get his hands out of the toilet and quickly scooped him up to wash his hands with anti-bacterial soap. When I put him down, he went to the drawer and pulled out his Daddy's razor... it was at this point I realized what he was doing. He was shaving his head. As you can see from the picture it wasn't as bad as it could have been, no cuts=no blood and just a small patch of hair gone in the middle of his forehead and a little fuzz from the side of his forehead. NOTE TO SELF:If the Budah is quiet he is up to no good.

1 comment:

Andrea Shields said...

SWEET! Haircuts all around! :) Andi