Friday, May 2, 2008

Distinguished Alumni

Today was graduation at SLCC. My dad who has been a professor at the college for nearly 50 years was recognized by the Alumni Association. It was such a privilege to sit at graduation and see my dad on the stage with the Presidential Procession. Dad has put a lot of time and effort into bettering the college, educating students in the area of Auto Collision Repair as well as educating the Auto Collision Industry. His dedication to his area of expertise has enriched several lives. I just hope I touch as many lives as my dad has. I am so proud to be his daughter. Thanks Dad for your example. I LOVE YOU!!!

The picture of the Auto Collision Building is where it all began for me. Although my dad taught at another campus, that campus is no longer. Larry H. Miller donated money for the LHM campus and that is where my dads program moved to. For me, this building holds many memories and is really where the heart of the Automotive Program is. I used to love to go and see my dad while he was working and while I was attending SLCC it was great to be able to go see dad in action.

Vince Badger, Brett Baird, Mom, Geoffry Bruger, Dad, and Ella
Dad and Beau Bahka (Presiden of Alumni Association SLCC)

No comments: