Monday, May 5, 2008

Susie's Birthday

Today was my birthday. It was a great day. I went to work and we celebrated with a chocolate cake that "Mrs. Smith" made. It was soooo yummy. Then I went home and spent some fun time with Rob and the kids. Then we went to my parents and had a BBQ. We had a great time as a family with my parents, brother, his girlfriend Jamie and her son Jayden. We had the typical cake and ice cream. Austin helped me blow out the candles and was so proud of himself. Then he took a candle out and started to suck the icing off. A few minutes later I asked where the candle was so I could throw it away...check out the result.

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We should go do dinner? Minus the little chillins. Um, sick candle, Austin you know better,come on, grow up!;) No but seriously lets do dinner!

Jen said...

WHAT?! YOU NEVER EVEN TOLD ME IT WAS YOUR B-DAY!!! So happy late birthday! Wait- monday- was that the day you did pictures????? Oh please tell me no. Anyway- let me konw how the classes went today. Im bummed I couldnt make it. :(