Friday, May 2, 2008

Kandice and Mike Wedding

Today was a busy day. Not only did we have SLCC graduation but we also had Rob's sisters wedding. It was at Log Haven. Log Haven is such a beautiful setting for a wedding. It was neat to see friends and family we hadn't seen in a while and it was great to see the lady who married me and Rob. Rev. Anita is a amazing person and she has such a great personality. She did a beautiful ceremony for Mike and Kandice. I want to thank Rob and Braden for wearing pink shirts and ties. I know it wasn't your color of choice but we sure did look GOOOOD. Mikala was stunning in her new dress. Here are just a few pics.
Budah Pooping (his face made me laugh)


2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Ok, first off, her dress is like wicked beautiful!!!! And I see you found a bow!! Looks awesome! And budda poopin is just one of those classics! But seriously, I love her dress.

Jen said...

Love the pics! Mik looks great in that dress!!!