Sunday, July 27, 2008

Broom Broom

Budah is obsessed with motorcycles and 4 wheelers.. Therefore, the the 24th of July was all about the Broom Brooms. We went up to my parents property in Wallsburg and rode 4 wheelers. Robs cousins came up and brought their motorcycles. I have to say they are a little crazy on those bikes. Rob rode with them and he too became a little more crazy than normal. All in all it was a lot of fun and no one got hurt.
Does the helmet still work if its backwards?

Mike doing a wheely. To bad I caught it at the end.
Andrew in the begining of his wheely.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Um holy cow! Great shots!! Seriously! They rock! So Thursday? Lets go. We need it.

lindsay said...

I love you Suz... you just totally made my day with your cute comment on my blog! For the record, I am the lucky one for meeting you! You have an AMAZING goodness about you!!!

P.S. you take some great pics... can you teach me how to use photoshop?