Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just a little CRAZY

I am a little slow to post. Tuesday my friend Jen and I took the kids to Wheeler Farm. I decided to take my "other" kids Zach, Mike and Issac (my neighbors). They are so much fun but they keep me on my toes. Zach, the oldest was on the hunt for a snake to take home. Luckly, he didn't find one. Just when I thought I was home free he decided to chase down a chicken and catch it. FOR THE LOVE. Then Mike had to hold it too. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING. Braden was threatened with his life so he didn't join in. Then they found a way to turn on water and spray the chickens and try to spray each other. BOYS! I love 'em though. I forgot Mikala's stroller so I had to carry her around. Won't make that mistake again. Austin just wanted to be with the BIG boys. When did he grow up? Jen, Aly and Amy mean the world to me. I love them. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.
Jens daughter Amy

Braden
Budah and Mik
Zach
Mike
Issac

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the pics!!!! Great job on the PP (post processing). Dont you love those actions. Next time lets go when its not so freakin hot. Um- wanna try out my green chair with me sometime? It freakin rocks. I think I may take it out to the field behind my house sometime. Can you just imagine some awesome backlighting and frilly tutus? Anyway- love ya and glad we are friends! :)