Thursday, July 3, 2008

Exchange Place

Today is my moms Birthday. Happy Birthday MoMo. I thought it would be fun to go take pictures of the kids. She had Olivia and Ella and so they went along as well. Mom and I took the kids down to Exchange Place. It was a fun trip, as my mom used to work down there and she gave me a little history of what used to be there and where her office was. It was cool. Budah was a complete POOPER. For the love...the kid was so whiney and I had no patience for it. AUGH. I think I got another gray hair. Anyway here are a couple of pics from the day.

The sign outside my Moms old office building

Braden, Budah, Olivia, Ella

Budah and Ella are best friends and worst enemies. You would think they were brother and sister instead of cousins.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love all these too! You did a really good job with this shoot!