Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day and Night Fun

Yesterday, my sister in law Kandice took the kids to the Barn Yard Boo at Thanksgiving Point. She is a nanny she took Justin (who is the neatest kid). My kids love to be with him. We fed the goats, and looked at the lamas, horses and chickens. Then we waited in line for the kids to ride the horses. It took us a hour before it was our turn. Justin LOVED the horse ride. Budah chickened out at the last minute. I was totally bummed but what do you do? We then decorated cookies and got tattoos. The tattoos where of by the time we made it to the car. BUMMER. Oh well. We had a ton of fun.


We were home for about a hour and then Auntie Dob (my best good friend) came over and we went to Gardner Village. We ran into some other friends and visited with them for a hour or so. It was great to see Tom, Krista and family. Then we walked around a little and it was time to leave. I did get some cute pictures of the kids and Dob (Sharyn). It was a great night. The kids love their Auntie and she is so great with them.


2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! So where have ya been?! I miss you! We need to hang out! Love ya!

Mackenzie said...

Holy busiest day ever!! I am glad you survived!!