Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sue, I'm doing your 8 by 8 tag

8 Things I like a Whole Lot...
* Rob, Budah, Mikala, Kona and Hilo (my 2 dogs)
* My Job
* Hanging out with my husband and kids
* My House
* Bratty and Ella
*My Dad and Mom
*Butthead
*My Truck
8 Phrases I say often...
* I Love you
*For the Love (that is my saying for everything)
*Praise the Lord
*Seriously
*Oh my hell
*Amen Sistah
*Whoa Whoa Whoa! Poopoo!
* Kevin, you know I'm the Doctor
8 Things I want to do before I die...
*Raise Budah and Mik
*Plastic Surgery (boob lift and tummy tuck)
*Become a RN
*Own a ski boat
*Go on a Cruise
*Remodel our House
*Be Domestically Talented
*Make a difference in someones life
8 Things I have learned from my past...
*History repeats itself
*You don't always have to be right (although it is more fun)
*My mom truly knows best
*I need my family more than I ever thought
*I don't always have to learn the hard way
*Everything happens for a reason
*You have to love yourself before you can truly love someone else
*Not everyone is going to screw you over
8 Places I'd love to visit...
*England
*New York City
*Carribian
*Daytona Raceway
*Japan
*Alaska
*Disney World (this time with my kids)
*Hawaii (duh...isn't that always where I want to be?)
8 Things I currently need or want...
*More money
*A Referbished body (healthier and skinnier would be great)
*The New Guitar Hero
*More hours in the day
*Budah to out grow his whinney/no stage
*Plastic Surgery (didn't I say that once before)
*My Kitchen Remodled
*World Peace
8 Favorite Places to Eat...
*Tsunami
*Bonsai
*La Frontera
*Cafe Rio
*Red Robin
*Chili's
*Pei Wei
*Great Wall (in Hawaii)
8 People I tag...
*My mom
*Jen
*Linsdsay
*Jenny
*Kayla Girl
*Emily
*Andrea
*Sophia

1 comment:

Sue said...

ya!!!! you finally completed the tag!