Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mackenzie this one's for you!!!

8 TV Shows I like...
The Biggest Looser (oh to be skinny again)
Dancing With the Stars (I wish I could dance)
House
ER
John Edward Cross Country
The Locator
Law and Order SVU
Good Things Utah
8 Restaurants I like...
Tsunami (the best sushi in town)
Bonzai (love their teriyaki)
Pei Wei (love their spicy chicken)
Cafe Rio (nothing like their salads)
Red Robin (love their chicken sandwiches)
La Fontera (smothered burritos baby)
Tickles (Great Gyros)
Chili's (Love their South West Egg Rolls)
8 Things I did Yesterday...
Went to the Orthopedic surgeon
Worked
Played with the kids
Changed Diapers
Laundry
Talked to Rob
Went to Rob's station for dinner
Played Guitar Hero!!!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To...
Have the cyst removed from my wrist
Taking the kids Trick-or-Treating
Thanksgiving (Haven't seen the extended family for way to long)
Loosing more weight
Playing Guitar Hero (can you tell I'm addicted)
Using the new referral system at St. Marks Hospital (you are angels)
Having Karma do a Red Bear Ceremony
Chakra class
8 Things on my Wish List...
Great Plastic Surgery (a boob lift and tummy tuck would be great)
A trip to Hawaii (I miss all my family there)
A better paying job for Rob
More together time with my family (I miss everything we used to do together...back before everyone had their own families)
A Cruise
A Healthier Body
Budah to potty train (That would be a God send)
World Peace

No comments: