Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Robs answers to the 8 by 8 tag...I combined both just to make him think harder

8 things I like a whole lot...
*Riding Motorcycles
*Riding 4 wheelers
*Spending time with my family
*The Beach
*Watching Football
*Reading
*Drawing
*Walking the dogs (it's relaxing)
8 phrases I say often...
*Oh Jesus
*That's just wrong
*That's a bad day
*That sucks
*That's BS
*Life's a Bitch
*Let me tell you something
*F*#%@ This
8 Things I want to do before I die...
*See my kids grow up
*See Russia
*Celebrate 50 years of marriage
*Sky Dive
*Go to the Moon
*Own a motorcycle
*Ride a motorcycle cross country with Susie
*Be a grandparent
8 things I've learned from my past...
*Things aren't what they seem
*People are hateful
*Education is important
*Have Patience
*Not to loose my temper
*Trust your gut feelings
*Money talks
*Tomorrow is always a new day
8 places I'd love to visit...
*Alaska
*Germany
*Russia
*Florida
*Boston
*Ireland
*New Zealand
*China
8 favorite places to eat...
*Red Robin
*L & L
*Cafe Rio
*La Frontera
*Atlantas Burger
*Great Wall (Hawaii)
*Jimmy Johns
*Flemmigs
8 TV shows I like...
*Law and Order SVU
*Deal or No Deal
*MASH
*Tom and Jerry
*John Edward Cross Country
*Intervention
*Dog (The Bounty Hunter)
*Anything on History/Discovery Channels
8 things I did yesterday...
*Drove 100 miles a hour down Redwood Road
*Played Guitar Hero
*Played on the internet
*Talked to Susie
*Talked to Budah
*Talked to Mikala
*Went on a traffic accident
*Talked to Dispatch
8 things I'm looking forward to...
*My 4 off
*Take my kids Trick or Treating
*Payday
*Making more money
*Remodeling our bedroom
*Buying a car
*Spending time with Susie
*Cuddling with Susie
8 things I currently want or need...
*Money
*Motorcycle
*4 wheeler
*New truck
*Motorhome
*Cabin
*Career
*Own my own business
Rob's new 8 catigory
8 things I miss...
*Having alone time with Susie
*Being able to afford things
*Having my own vehicle
*8 track tapes
*Sleeping in
*Playing Football
*My Aunt Mary
*Susie's Grandpa


No comments: