Sunday, December 21, 2008

SLCFD #14

The kids and I were invited to join Rob and Tracy for dinner with SLCFD's Station 14. It was fun to visit with all of them. Unfortunately, our visit was cut short due to a 911 call. As we were running out the door, Captain Brenda Robbs gave the kids fire helmets. You would have thought she had given Budah the world. We happened to be in the middle of eating pie when the call came in so Budah kept saying..."Mommy, I want to go back with the fire cock (truck) and eat pie with Daddy. It was so cute. He wore his helmet while we followed the Engine and Ambulance. He loves to see the lights and sirens. When we got home he went to bed and had to have his helmet with him. THANK YOU Captain Robbs for making our sons day and for having us over for a visit.

I don't know what this face is all about. But I thought it was funny so I had to share it.
Crashed out with his helmet.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is soooo cute of little Budah sleeping with his hat!

Nikki said...

That Cranberries song is seriously my favorite!

dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nielsen Rat Race said...

way cute boy!!